Veea's IoT (Internet of Things) Device Manager application enables users to manage their radio devices (LoRaWAN, Bluetooth, and Zigbee) and Data Broker remotely. It is a single point where users can manage and configure all the IoT devices connected to their VeeaHubs and meshes.
About these articles
These articles show you how to use Veea’s IoT Device Manager Application to remotely manage and control your sensors and devices. IoT Device Manager is comprised of four managers, which are described in separate pages:
Accessing Veea IoT Device Application Manager
To access the Veea IoT Device Manager, follow the steps below:
- Identify the host mesh node IP address (the IP address can be found on either the VHM or Node Manager app).
- In the browser address bar, enter the IP address and port number (http://<host IP>: 9071), for example: http://192.168.0.34:9071/
- In the IoT Device Manager sign in dialogue:
- Enter the email address(i)
- Enter the Password(i).
(i)Note. Request IoT Device Manager sign in credentials from Veea Customer Support
- Click the Sign in button.